Do you notice that these scandals and horrible bills that keep passing are all coming at an increasing speed and intensity? It’s reminding me of labor pains. Moms, you know what I’m talking about… the pains getting stronger and happening faster and faster. Except in this case, we won’t have a beautiful baby to hold at the end of the torture. We will have a country that has been torn apart and destroyed.
How long has it been since anyone has mentioned Benghazi? Did the injustice over the IRS targeting Conservative Christians get lost by the wayside? And forget about Fast & Furious… that was buried a long time ago. This week it will be outrage focused on the Shamnesty nonsense and how our own Representatives have thrown America under the bus. (Enjoy the unemployment line, Rubio.) Tomorrow B.O. has some big speech to give at Georgetown University where he will discuss broad new ideas to tackle faux global warming… (because really… why would anything else be at the top of the list? Let’s focus on a make-believe issue instead of maybe trying to create some jobs or something.)
Don’t forget Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals”…. the bible of the destructive progressive movement. (I wonder if everyone in the B.O. regime has their own copy?) Rule #8: “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.” That surely has been the case. Fast & Furious, Benghazi, AP intimidation, NSA spying, IRS targeting, economy destroying, military weakening, Constitution trampling…. to begin with.
And don’t forget the creation of chaos. David Kupelian from WND writes an article that states the following:
“Just reading a few pages into Saul Alinsky’s notorious “Rules for Radicals,” one encounters repeated confirmation that the very key to radical “change” is keeping the populace angry, encouraging their grievances, stoking their resentments and making sure they are continually upset. That is the primary psychological dynamic of “community organizing” – and America today is led by community-organizer-in-chief Barack Obama, a long-time master practitioner and instructor in Alinsky’s neo-Marxist agitation methods.”
So is all of this orchestrated chaos? I think much of it is. The rest of it might be blunders by people not qualified to hold the offices and positions that they do. But the outcome they want is the same. The destruction of the United States of America. No more American Dream. No more American values. Many of us are speaking out, risking ridicule and castigation, trying to combat this.
What can you do? Well, here are my rules for Conservatives (screw Alinsky):
1. Flush “political correctness” down the toilet.
2. Speak UP. Yes, there are those friends and family members who fall into the “low-information voter” category. So what? What is the worst that can happen? You get defriended on Facebook. You have an awkward moment at Thanksgiving dinner.
3. Post your articles, sources and proof on your social media. Read, research and become well versed on the issues, so that when Uncle Fester starts bashing the “tea baggers” because they won’t drive little “Obama clown cars” to “save the planet”, you will know *exactly* how to answer him and maybe give him some food for thought. Broaden his horizons and point him in the direction of some factual information.
4. Yes, there are those militants who will *never* put their bias aside. They will argue with you for the sake of arguing and they will tell you it’s orange when it’s clearly purple. But when you’re debating away with militant cousin Murgatroyd, don’t forget that quiet cousin Quinton is listening to the whole thing. You might just help him to see the light.
5. Don’t ever give up. If you love the U.S.A. don’t ever give up.